Byzantium specializes in nascent technologies, decentralized business models, and marketing campaigns for traditional organizations.
Its diverse marketing strategies have led it to become a well-known brand in fintech and blockchain marketing. Read on to learn more about this agency, its offerings, and its portfolio of clients.
What is Byzantium?
Byzantium is a blockchain PR and consulting agency located in Scotland. The company comprises experts in the investment, business development, PR, consulting, and marketing sectors.
Founded in 2017, Byzantium has raised more than $150 million in funds for clients through ICOs and strategic crowdfunding models.
One of Byzantium’s advantages is its relationship with leading blockchain and tech media powerhouses, through which it distributes and manages PR SEO-friendly contents.
Byzantium has a four-point plan for offering great blockchain PR and consulting services to clients.
First, the team always looks to take full control of the client’s project while paying close attention to each stage of the project’s development.
Secondly, they claim to consider shaping the client’s specifics and adapting well enough to bring innovative vision and rational access.
While at it, Byzantium melds with the client’s team and uniquely manages activities. It manages from both within and bylines.
Educating customers is more or less the cherry on the cake. Byzantium does this to let potential customers know about the brand or products its clients sell. In the end, it leaves clients with loyal customers willing to patronize and support their visions.
Did you know: Byzantium has secured the #4 spot in our leading marketing agencies for blockchain companies roundup.
Range of Offering
- PR Marketing: As a PR company, Byzantium sticks to its core PR values that include decentralized evangelisms and collaboration with top media houses to present its clients’ good image to the public and build online and offline reputation in-between.
- Blockchain Marketing: The company helps startups develop blockchain infrastructure through stringent strategies, PR and marketing partnerships, and business development plans.
- Fundraising: Byzantium helps its clients raise funds through partnerships with prospective investors and ICOs. The agency also employs thorough project audit procedures, market research, OTC deals, and private round tickets in high-selected TGEs to achieve their goals for a brand.
- Investors Relations: Byzantium works with businesses looking to upgrade to or implement blockchain in their services. To do this, it packages ideas and provides advisory and consulting services, immersive TGE execution, and crowd sale coverage.
- SMM and Ad Campaigns: As a digital marketing company, Byzantium leverages social media and the internet to create strategic ad campaigns like PPC to promote, generate leads, traffic, and potential investments to its clients.
Notable Clients and Case Studies
International House, 38 Thistle Street, Edinburgh, Scotland.